Psychedelic Aire Home

Psychedelic Aire Home
The Psychedelic website

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

You will be assimilated...again...:)

I get probed...I mean...fingerprinted by our Government again...:)

New not-so TOP SECRET mission! Oh, ok, maybe not THAT cool.

I get to serve my country again, yay! USDA Forest Service. I'll be doing Administrative stuff for a special project this summer. No really, Administrative stuff...:)

It's not like I have a secret Ninja training school deep in the mountain or something (as cool as that would be).

Cranking out the MOA Eot*'s, still working on props for animations, and finished another MOA Tarot Card - The Empress card. Only 74 more to go...:)

Please help us keep creating awesome MOA stuff by donating to our MOA fundraiser! Thank you so much for your support!

Time to crash out so I can get probed/fingerprinted today...:)

Have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment