Psychedelic Aire Home

Psychedelic Aire Home
The Psychedelic website

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Catching up on Solar and Micro-hydro energy...:)

I got tagged in a conversation with Peace and the Stovers of Owl creek Gazette about solar energy, and showed a new site Sun Electronics and revisited one of my favorites RealGoods. Both have been around a while and have lots of information for Off-grid renewable living.

I was up until 9:30am last night (yes, all night) working on my animated Dude Sr. (Anime Studio Pro 9.5) and made some real progress...:) Kind of on a weird schedule lately. Once caught up on the daily events and happenings, I'll be back at it. I hope to start a render tonight if I can make it all work...:)

Catch you later and have an awesome evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment