Psychedelic Aire Home

Psychedelic Aire Home
The Psychedelic website

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Found some cool stuff for my music software.

I've been using Cakewalk Sonar X1 for audio production, and like most of my software and equipment, I'm just finding out how to use it...:) I tried Amplitube a long time ago, and loved it but it timed out. I just found out I could unlock it today plus I got a couple other freebies from IK Multimedia. Musicians First. Cool new toys to create with! Yay! Going to go split some firewood then back to animating the Dude with AnimeStudio and trying to integrate that with Adobe After Effects. I need more computing power and hard drive space bad! Any willing contributors??? Dreaming of an Alienware supercomputer and a few LaCie 4big Quadra 12TB RAID hard drives would do...:) We've had fairly good luck with the LaCie's so far. We did set one up wrong and lost 3 years of data, so some of the replacement LaCie 4big 9000264 4TB Spare Drive Bare Drives would be nice also. If configured correctly, they have been work horses. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment