Psychedelic Aire Home

Psychedelic Aire Home
The Psychedelic website

Saturday, February 8, 2014

CAD software.

I've always dreamt of owning/using AutoCAD, but have not pursued an Architectural degree, and at a USD cost of $4,195 it is way out of my realm at this time. I'm downloading a trial version of AutoCAD 2014 for fun. There is a popular program on the market used for the WikiHouse stuff called SketchUp with a cost of USD $590 that makes it attractive. I'll look into both options.
Just an F.Y.I. When my highschool career counselor asked what I wanted to do for a living, I narrowed it down from an infinite number of things to three: Pilot, Architect and Commercial Artist. I really want to do all three+. I started college in 1988 in Business Aviation/Pro Pilot program while taking tons of art/computer classes. I ran out of money before finishing flight school, and have tried on numerous occasions to finish without success. I will not stop trying to do all three...:) Finished my degree in 2011, and am working on Animation/Music as I continue doing the things I love. Some day I'll make a living doing those things. Had to just do it. Keep learning and creating! I sense Kickstarter in my future...:)
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment