Psychedelic Aire Home

Psychedelic Aire Home
The Psychedelic website

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Crowdfunding novice...:)

I totally jumped in before doing the research! Oops! In an effort to further my creative endeavors, I started an Indiegogo campaign. Psychedelic Animations. -->

I've just started reading the how to information, so this will be a bit rough for now. Basically, I'm attempting to crowdfund the ability to do what I love and hopefully create music and animation that people will enjoy! I've been working relatively non-stop on my first animated character Dude Sr. (yes, me in animated form). The process is very challenging! Part, learning the software. Part, realizing the years of life experience into animated form. Part, misc. computer/software/brain crashes.
I'm using AnimeStudio Pro 9.5 and Adobe After Effects CS4, Adobe Photoshop CS5, and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, occasionally Adobe Illustrator CS5 and of coarse Adobe Dreamweaver CS4.
I know, old but able to run on my 32bit DELL.

I keep forgetting to eat...:( Maruchan Ramen is in the nuke-box now...:) Still love the stuff! We like to add a garlic clove for flavor and  immunity boosting. I'm trying to hold a knife like a chef (thank you Peace and Top Chef...:) So far no lost digits!

We have the Olympics, Fear Factor and Outer Limits on in the background! Wow! Amazing athletes and crazy people/stories. I thought I was some kind of freestyle skier back in the 80's when my friends and I would Dead Head to Colorado and ski Keystone and A-Basin...NOT...:) I remember when snowboarding was banned from most ski resorts a Long, Long Time ago....We were lucky to pull (accidentally) do a flip off a cliff.

Well, I've been rambling, so I'll get back to it. Have an awesome Wednesday and I'll talk to you all later.






No comments:

Post a Comment