Psychedelic Aire Home

Psychedelic Aire Home
The Psychedelic website

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Only 9 days left! Other creative updates...:)

I only have 9 days left on my Psychedelic Animations fundraiser! If you can support my Psychedelic creations, please do. Thank you for all your support in this endeavor!

I finished a portion of my Octagon After Effects and Photoshop animation. The main AnimeStudio Pro 9.5 Dude Jaway Sr. character animation portion is done and working in After Effects!

Here are some of the tutorials I'm going through for this and future animations...:)

Adobe After Effects tutorials:

41. The Blue Planet: Video Copilot -  Very cool rotating Earth tutorial!

40. Earth Zoom: Video Copilot - Awesome Earth zoom!

Creating the AE Cosmos: Comets, Meteors & AsteroidsCreative COW Library: Neat particle effects!

52. Dead Planet: Video Copilot - Excellent Dead Planet tutorial!

Importing 3D models into Adobe's After Effects: Great tutorial, I was going to import the 3D planet I made in Photoshop, but found it easier and more efficient to use the The Blue Planet tutorial directly in After Effects. Still a great tutorial!

Adobe Photoshop tutorials:

Make Your Own Planet in Photoshop!: Creative Whim - Simple and good planet making tutorial!

3D MOON AND PLANETS: PanosFX - Also another great planet and moon tutorial!

Spaceship Concept Design Pipeline in Photoshop: digital-tutors - A very in depth Photoshop tutorial for creating a spaceship. It goes through the entire process from concept through completion. Very awesome! This site is one I would love and need to subscribe to. It covers professional design for working and aspiring creative types...:)

It's weird. It's almost like I have this obsession with Space, Planets and the Universe??? It's like, all connected some how...:)

I'm working on some more After Effects stuff first, then some more Photoshop.

Have an awesome Sunday and week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment